Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Jinju Castle

Some images to go along with my last post about Jinju Castle. As always, pictures can never capture the real beauty of a place.


Jinju Castle.

I'm such a tourist...

Since my tour guides spoke little English, this was described as "Korean soldier".


I found my man :)

View of the city.


A bridge connecting one side of Jinju to the other. Isn't it beautiful!?

I agree, a perfect date spot.


An outlook post. You can walk under it, too.

My co-worker, Rob and me.


Shirley and Jenny took us to a photobooth store. It was funny to see these policemen here since the store targeted high school girls. Sidenote- Koreans love throwing out the peace sign when getting their picture taken with Americans.

Street vendors... the food is delicious and cheap!


There is a street vendor downtown that sells this amazing waffle sandwhich. Essentially, it's a waffle folded in half with a sugary-syrup in the center. It costs 800 won, which is close to 80 cents. Mmmm it's so good!

I'll be posting picture of my apartment and school soon. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. every time you put up a new blog its like a little gift has been sent to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like a little gift has been sent to all of us. Have fun!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. Feel free to brighten my day.