Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Decisions.

After months of deep thoughts and prayers toward my future, I've made a decision.

I'm coming home.

I feel God has something planned for me and I need to be back home to discover exactly what it is.
It's time. I'm ready. 

I have been so fortunate to have lived in South Korea for two years. I love this country and would recommend it to anyone and everyone. It's been my home, but it is soon time to say goodbye.

My plans are to finish my contract and come February 18th (my birthday- how perfect is that) I will start a travelling adventure through Southeast Asia. I hope to explore 4-5 countries in a month. Then, I'll be heading home.

I even started an inspiration wall in my apartment to help me drastically save for my adventure.



I'm intentionally not looking into the next step. I want to embrace my last few months in Korea and seek adventure through my travels. Once I'm home I will begin the next step, whatever that may be.

3 comments:

  1. I love this - I am making an inspiration/saving board immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I am a student from Richmond, Virginia. I have recently decided to apply for a position to teach in South Korea hosted by Aclipse and Chundgam Learning (sp?). In doing so I came upon your blog and have read it almost completely. Thank you! It has given me so much insight as to Korean life. I would love to ask you some questions if you have a chance. Perhaps via email? Anyways I just wanted to say thanks for this blog, it has been super funny and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! Yes, feel free to ask me any questions you may have. There is a lot of teaching information, specifically that I don't cover in this blog and would be happy to fill you in on via email. gmdietrich@gmail.com

      Delete

Comments make me happy. Feel free to brighten my day.