Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Blessings.

I know I have yet to post part two of my Philippines adventure, but it must wait.
There is something much more important at the moment.
And that would be the announcement of the newest member of my family, my nephew, Johnathan Raymond Dietrich.


I truly believe that being an aunt is one of the greatest joys God could grant on me.
I am so blessed to be an aunt to three kiddos now (and more on the way)!

I enjoy living abroad and traveling and so thankful for the opportunity to do so. But I can't lie, it saddens my heart that I can't be a part
of my niece and nephews' daily lives. Thankfully, I can Skype and feel some way connected to them. For that, I am grateful.


Liam, Adalyn and Johnathon:
I hope you know how much I love you.
You are always in my prayers.

Sending you a thousand hugs and kisses. I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Grace this post made me cry! So cute being an Aunt is lovely and I can't imagine doing it from the other side of the world! Feel free to live vicariously through me as an Aunt in MI, like I do you as a worldly traveler :) Love your blog and you! Stay safe over there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shae! I will definitely follow you as you are now the honorary aunt. I love you too!

      Delete

Comments make me happy. Feel free to brighten my day.