Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Humbling home.


I realized that you wonderful people never had the opportunity to witness my teeny-tiny living space. It's called an apartment. In Korean, we like to say a-pa-tuh.

As a foreign teacher I receive a free a-pa-tuh. Thanks, boss!
I pay heat (30,000 won/month= 30USD) and electric (7,000 won/month= 7USD)

It's small, quaint, humble and very Korean. And I love it!


My kitchen.
My toaster has Hello Kitty on it.


Gas stove. No oven... and I don't want to talk about it.

Sleeping quarters.

Laundry room/drying room. No machine dryer.

Bathroom. 
Yup, no separate area for your shower. 
But I've discovered the toilet becomes handy when shaving the legs! 

My bathroom slippers.
Because the floor is wet. All the time.

Desk/dinning table. And my TV with strange Korean programs.


Water heat, floor heat, and room heat controller.

Light controller.



What do you eat?? (I get this question a lot.)


So....check out my fridge and freezer.

Yeah, I like eggs.

And my solo food cupboard.


Well, hope you enjoyed your tour today. That will be 10 cents, please.

1 comment:

  1. No wonder you lost 20lbs, there is zero food at your house!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. Feel free to brighten my day.