Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Very Happy Easter!

It was only 48 hours ago when my little nephew, Liam Beuschel was born.

I can't even begin to express how happy I am for my sister and brother-in-law. Being their first child and the first grand baby on the Dietrich and Kelly side it is very exciting. I know most people who read my blog are folks from back home but I couldn't possibly not post about this little angel.
I've only met Liam via Skype but I can tell you that I love this little boy more than I could ever express.

It feels like last month when Kate told me she was pregnant. How fast 9 months went by.

This little kiddo makes me so homesick. Now all I can think about is when I can FINALLY hold him. Christmas cannot come fast enough (yet, when it does arrive I'm going to be in shock in how fast the time flew).

I brought a picture of Liam into school today and was showing my bosses, co-teachers, even my students. I don't think my students knew what "nephew" meant, but it's a picture of an adorable baby so I guess the picture was enough of a translator.

Congratulations Kate and Kyle. I love you both so much and I'm so happy for the gift God brought you for Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy. Feel free to brighten my day.