Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Year in Review

The people I am happy to have met and the moments I am very blessed to have experienced in 2012.

Meeting my nephew and niece for the first time.

Spending time with my family for a couple months.

Celebrating our birthdays together for the first time in five years. Isn't my sister beautiful?

Visiting Grandma and Grandpa in Florida.

Rekindling friendships.

Making new friends.

Hiking the mountains in Korea.

Teaching beautiful students.

Travelling through the Philippines with Diego.

Becoming a kick-ass chef.


2 comments:

  1. I love this post :) and I think we should make all of the food in that last photo collage when you come home. and cook lots of Korean food. and see if we can find a korean restaurant 'round here. and eat sushi. and drink soju. and hug...a lot :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this one! i cant wait for you to come home! i've already started a countdown on my phone :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. Feel free to brighten my day.