Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

It aint got nothing on UTP

Every Friday there is a market in my neighborhood. It's full of sellers displaying their produce, fish, clothes, cooked food and other Korean items. It goes into 3 or so streets, so about a full block of goodies to buy.

I had the adventure of bargaining down the price of some oranges and apples.

Next time I'll go for the dried octopus and rolls of seaweed.


If Loretta was in charge, there would be signs and those potatoes would be in quart baskets-  Under the Pines could show them a thing or two about placement and color schemes :)   

mmmmmm.... looks delicious!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like it will take you all year to try all the various food stuff.
    Do they also sell knock-off clothes, purses, etc?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. Feel free to brighten my day.