Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

A city of sights

 After 23 hours of traveling I was excited to see this. I've always wanted someone to wait for me at the airport holding a sign with my name. Some dreams do come true.

 My first Korean meal. To the far right is pork (they love pork here). Kimchi is the on the far left of the plate, I'm not a fan.

The river is a mile from my apartment. There is a track alongside that I've reserved for jogging and walks. The view is breathtaking.

There is exercise equipment in every park. I notice a lot of older people using them. I wonder if the older generations here experience as many health issues as Americans?

Another view of the river.

Coffee shops fill the streets in Jinju. I find this one to be calling my name :)  Alot of the stores in Jinju have at least some words in English. However, that doesn't mean they speak English.



It is customary to remove your shoes when you enter someones house as well as some of the restaurants.

Outside the major department store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy. Feel free to brighten my day.